Angel food

Love the concept and some great shots! I love the choice of clothing as it fits the mood very well and takes away any forced sexiness (no need to flash the flesh for this type of photo).

I guess the only distracting thing for me that stands out is the odd intrusion of a shadow on the pillar to the right. it looks like something is sticking out in from of the light source like a broom or something. Everything else is explained in photo apart from that. Was it intentional?

On a side note your photostream is amazing! Love the landscapes but the portrait work is amazing, if I can take just a few shots like that ever I would be a happy man!

That first one is... wow. Just really awesome. "Hauntingly beautiful" is very fitting, I think.

Love the concept and some great shots! I love the choice of clothing as it fits the mood very well and takes away any forced sexiness (no need to flash the flesh for this type of photo).

I guess the only distracting thing for me that stands out is the odd intrusion of a shadow on the pillar to the right. it looks like something is sticking out in from of the light source like a broom or something. Everything else is explained in photo apart from that. Was it intentional?

On a side note your photostream is amazing! Love the landscapes but the portrait work is amazing, if I can take just a few shots like that ever I would be a happy man!

Thank you but I have a long way to go

Angelfood3 by Binga63, on Flickr

All I can say is I love this, great work!

I really like these, but do have a few nits.

IMO, the blood on the chin is too groomed and pronounced.

I would likely clone out the register on #1 & 3. In #2, it looks fine.

Catching the feather in mid-air in #1 is great. Just a shame it is horizontal rather than skewed.

These are minor and most likely just my opinion. Great work. Thanks for sharing.

I like the lighting, and I love the concept, but I am really not liking the processing. Just seems a little over-processed to me.

Yikes. I am not a fan of this type of thing, but you have some gorgeous work on your Flickr page.

The processing is still just too much for me. It's so much that it's distracting, and in my opinion is reducing the overall quality of the shots. I think most of all the texture you've added is really detracting from the photos. There is a much more haunting and real look to the photos without the texture.

In that last composite you posted, I am really drawn particularly to the pose where she is in the shadows behind the wall. It's very emotive and dramatic, and I think would be an incredibly strong image just by itself.

Last edited:
I really like the way her shadow on the wall in #2 reinforces the shot! NICE props and wardrobe (minimal, and PERFECT!). Great processing approach too...very nice!

Most reactions

Back