Angel G7 paintball maker F/S/T

Txaggie08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I doubt VERY seriously I will find a taker here, but it's worht a few minutes to put it up anyway.

Gun is in excellent condition, comes with a stiffi carbon fiber barrel, and aftermarket reg adapter, the original barrel,reg ,and charger.

Gun is valued at approximately 550$, I would be willing to sell it for close to that(willing to talk on the price), but what I really want is a cannon EF mount lens. I would love to lay hands on a sigma 70-200 f2.8 with macro, or something else in that size/price bracket. I would also be willing to do partial trades on this marker with you adding cash, or for certain lenses maybe even adding(really nice L series etc.)

Gun is for sale elsewhere, but being interested in higher end camera lenses specifically I felt it worth my time to post my advert here. Ask any questions you might have, it is the gun on the right in this photo, the other gun is my old roommates which I installed a frame from another marker on.

darnit I was really hoping to get lucky on this one. That price is negotiable if theres any interest.....this gun is proving problematic to sell....

Thats because it's an angel :p
Any interest in trading that b2k for a dm3?

edit: didn't read the part about it being your roommate's...doh

:p on the angel..... Gun shoots better than most of the guns going for 600+, people have turned into real idiots about resale on guns.....

anyway, I traded it for a cocker of about equal value :D.

If your interested in getting an ego-frame installed on a B2K, I'll do it for the cost of parts.

True that, resale is ridiculous these days. I've got a cooler project in mind than an ego-framed b2k ;) I doubt it will ever happen though with me wanting new camera gear lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back