Angela in a bikini

ewick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NCP fitness competitor Angela in her newly sponsored bikini by richbitchbikinis. The discipline these competitors go thru is amazing.
9439897852_eaff45db50_z.jpg
[/URL] Angela_Palumbo_Eric_Jimenez114 by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]
9440100464_c19ff13beb_z.jpg
[/URL] A_Palumbo231 copy by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]
9437282377_1a99f4f06e_z.jpg
[/URL] A_Palumbo157 by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]

The lighting in these just really doesn't flatter the model in my opinion. It's too flat and lacks depth to make the model really "pop" out of the photo. It's particularly unflattering to her face in my opinion; the flat light takes away any detail that could have been the focal point of the shot. As well, the posing/ expression seems really weird to me in the first two shots. In the first shot I think it would have benefited the shot by having her show more of her side rather than her back in order to create a flattering "S" curve. As well, the strings from the bikini are really distracting and kind of ugly to me; posing her in order to hide them would be better in my opinion. The second pose is awkward to me simply because it looks like you caught her at a moment where she is peeing into the water. Definitely NOT flattering to your model. I like the third image the most, however I don't like the way you cut her off at the knees, and I also think that this shot would be more flattering to the model if you had her extend her neck by bringing her chin up instead of hiding the neck by keeping the chin down.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back