Angels

ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.corradoprever.photos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there, here it comes an interesting building just few blocks from my appartment in Turin.

I pass under the angels a lot of time without notice them.
Then I decide to make some photos.

_MG_6274 copia.jpg

_MG_6278 copia.jpg

_MG_6303 copia.jpg

_MG_6308 copia.jpg

_MG_6313 copia.jpg

For the complete job Photos of Turin

Comments and critiques always welcomed...

Last edited:
wow, i like #1,3,4. i think #2 is a bit distracting because of the mesh in the background

I agree 100%

I had something in mind about that mesh in the background but finally it did not come up clearly in my mind.

I think #3 and #4 are the best. #2 has really distracting background, maybe if it was blurred or at least some PP (blur + darkening?).. Don't know...
Anyway, good job :)

Oh hello there! Thanks for sharing good stuffs especially sculptures like angels! As everybody knows, angels are our guardian angels so when I was little I do love and like exploring about different angels!

Number 3 is wonderful!

My favourite is photo 4:thumbup:

3&4 are definitely the best. I think they would even be better in B&W though!

As everybody knows, angels are our guardian angels so when I was little I do love and like exploring about different angels!

I didn't know that. Clearly we follow a different set of beliefs.

Nice photos, Italy is a beautiful place.

3 is okay, but they could have all benefited from some fill flash or shooting at a time where the lighting was better and didn't have the subject in shadows. For shots of angels, they all look a bit 'dark' for me.

3 is okay, but they could have all benefited from some fill flash or shooting at a time where the lighting was better and didn't have the subject in shadows. For shots of angels, they all look a bit 'dark' for me.

Hi there...

In this case i prefer not light shadow and flash to fill but hard shadow, nearly black.... just in this case.... it make more dramatic the shot.

Beside that it could be nice b/w

I love building art. These are wonderful and I'm sure 98% of the population walk right by without notice.

To be honest, these did not really move me in any meaningful way. I live in a city with countless statues and similar sculptures such as this but they don't really do much for me. Just my $0.02.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back