Angry self portrait

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Title says it all, prepare to be thumped.

DSC_1533.jpg

WOAH!

That's such a fun portrait!

The sun worked as a nice kicker light too!

Garbz, your newest selfs do not suggest you have a trampoline in the garden, do they?
They show us that you can fly, don't they?
Fly in any kind of emotion, angry, just looking ... any?

This is such a cool pic and our SwitchFix is of course right in stating how nicely the sun added its own two cents, erm: two rays (or so) to the making of this one!!!

SwitchFix: I find copying the correct spelling of your screenname too complicated, you are the SwitchFix for me anyway (in my thinking).

That is awesome.....I just love action shots. I love your expression in this one......priceless!

Reminds me of Jim Carrey.

Were you waiting for someone after school?

Switch the sun would have worked much nicer about 10 frames earlier. If only I worked so well in that frame.

Corinna you'd be surprised how many people I showed the earlier photo of me levitating and they had no clue what I did. I had some interesting explanations. One person was quite adamant that I was laying on my back and photoshoped myself really well into the photo, another thought I was on a piece of glass. I am actually flattered by how many people need to see other photos from the series to realise I was on the trampoline. Even the people who DO know I have a trampoline.

As for my expression, after 50 failed attempts at this photo this was a very legitimate camera anger. There's nothing like an emotion that comes from the heart.
075.gif

Very Cool

How did you release the shutter?

probably the self-timer, that's what he was angry about!

hit the shutter, climb in to the trampoline, stanrt jumping and click!

Well sickness wise yes. But if you see my thread entitled 'Who hates math' in the offtopic section clearly some aspects of my life could still use improving. The burst of energy to make this photo came from 6 straight days of staring into a textbook :er:.

Most reactions

Back