Angus and Our House

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wish my other kitties were as willing of a subject as Angus is!
Yesterday he found some delicious morning light :)

I've also tried to shoot our house from many different angles, this one is close.

IMG_9836bw by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_9954bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

WOW! That first picture of Angus could win a couple of competitions. May I suggest darkening the whites in the background that aren't around his face?

Angus is excellent!!!!

That photo of Angus is a very creative shot. Great work.

The Angus shot is excellent.

Did you do a lot of PP on it?

Thanks all! He makes it easy :)

Warhorse, no just a pretty basic conversion in Silver Efex Pro, here is the source file, just normal sharpening etc of the raw file.

IMG_9836-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

That IS a great shot, thanks for the info.

Very pretty, Judi....I was sort of thinking backlighting the left ear too...have you tried that? Did it not look right? Then nevermind...I love what you have right at the top, #1 is just so deliciously done!

(I kinda thought Angus is a steak...:lol: Can you tell I am eagerly awaiting for lunch?:cheers:)

Angus has beautiful green eyes, and I like the first one of him, you have fantastic photos :) Enjoy them a lot :)

1 - Terrific conversion.
2 - (pstt... you need a new roof...)

I like 'em both! Angus was in some good light, and the B&W conversion is very nice. Good job on the shot of the house; offbeat compositional trick there, I like that.

Nice conversion (and photo). I would clone out the light hairs on the back as mentioned.

JUDI....the image of Angus!!!! - OH my. TPF photo of the month

Thanks so much all, I'll take a stab at getting rid of the light on his back :)

Paul, yes, we desperately need a new roof!! We are putting a steel one on before winter.

Derrel, thanks, I'll get "the" shot of it yet!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back