Anka&Natasha,portrait-:)

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
...its my best friend, Anka, with her kid Natasha.
The last 'darkroom session' wasnt very successfull, cause i was working with a completely new chemicals(too much of a yellow tint :confused: ), but.. oh, well...next time its gonna be better, i hope, he he -;)
...ok, heres what ive got this time: -:)

P8257641crmmm.jpg

:)

anj

ferny

Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
*sees photo, falls to floor, hits head on way down*

*gets up, looks at anua and starts to complain about her posting things which blow him away so much*

I love the texture. The colours seem good to me to, but then I don't know waht you had in your head. :thumbsup:

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It might look more yellow when viewing it in the studio, but from here I think it looks stunning!! More sepia-toned than anything - and it's beautiful! :)

I love this image from top to bottom - the pose is perfect, and it really lends itself well to your technique. :heart:

Gorgeous, beautifully done. I am always so happy when you post your work, Anja! :cheer:

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
ferny said:
*sees photo, falls to floor, hits head on way down*

*gets up, looks at anua and starts to complain about her posting things which blow him away so much*

I love the texture. The colours seem good to me to, but then I don't know waht you had in your head. :thumbsup:

Same here.... lack of words... my mind went blank... it is AMAZING!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I agree with everything everyone said here. It's drop dead gorgeous! :shock: I love it!

Thank god I'm lying on the floor because I would've fallen off my chair. :mrgreen:

OP
anua

anua

Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
ha ha, thanks guys for the kind words! it means alot to me! :hugs:

Dirt, the process is not complicated...its a liquid light at the board, instead of a paper...than painted with chemicals, and oil paints...

Kara, bella - i havent painted it with oils yet...im just not sure if this one needs that - but ill see-;)

...its really easy to do (it must be easy if im doing it - im too lazy for complicated things :lol: )- you should all try this out - its fun!

thanks for all the nice comments again - im gonna post some more soon!

:hug::

Most reactions

New Topics