Anna's Big Brother

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Same day when I took Anna's picture ("Anna & the Roses"), I took one of her "Big Brother" Nathan. He took time out from playing ball to pose for me. Second photo is the two of them together before they went their seperate ways to play. Thanks for looking. C/C welcome!

#1 Nathan

Nathan-7065.jpg

#2 Anna (age 3) & Nathan (age 5)

Anna--Nathan-7088.jpg

really overexposed...and the first one...he has a really awkward face goin on...
I like the posing in the second...but it doesn't make up for the overexposure unfortunately...

Number 2 has great comparison quality, you should include one with him standing next to her.

Alas, the photo I took of him standing next to her didn't turn out! I did a quick edit to try and fix the overexposure. What do you think?

Nathan-7065-copy2-fbs.jpg

Anna--Nathan-7088-copy-2.jpg

neither one of them jump out to me but i prefer number 2 because you side walk evens the photo out, the rose bushes make the first one really busy.

These are cute children. It must have been really sunny in Missouri that day and the attemt to fix the overexposure was good. Light is everything......

You are correct, Scooter. It was very sunny out that day and the kids and their mom had to leave to go back to Pennsylvania and this was the only opportunity I had to take pictures of them. I'm not trying to offer excuses for bad photography, I'm still very inexperienced in doing portraits. I find it interesting and I'm going to keep trying to do better. That's why I need this C/C. Thanks to everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back