Annie Leibovitz on masterclass.com

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thought this might be of interest to some. Course is $90. There’s a preview. Looks interesting.

Masterclass.com

Cooking with Gordon Ramsey will teach photography?? lol I'm kidding, that's what came up first and it's taking forever to finish loading.

edit - There she is, and Steve Martin! Thanks, this looks interesting.

That is cool. Tells me we each have our own story to tell. Annie played her role out. We should all do the same....

Storytelling? Some people told me I'm not being helpful when I tried to tell them to focus on storytelling. Maybe Annie Leibovitz will have a better luck on this forum :D Oh, gotta love that she doesn't consider herself a technical person. LOL

Storytelling? Some people told me I'm not being helpful when I told them that. Maybe Annie Leibovitz will have a better luck on this forum :D Oh, gotta love that she doesn't consider herself a technical person. LOL
Actually you do quit well. Your images are superb! So you are telling your story! Don't worry about the forum.

Actually you do quit well. Your images are superb! So you are telling your story! Don't worry about the forum.

Thanks!!! I love this forum and what it is doing for many photographers out there and I will keep my opinion to myself about some people on this forum! :D

Hey @smoke665 and @JustJazzie , I think I chatted with you guys about storytelling. See, I'm not just a pretty face!! :p

I recall a discussion on the story telling, but I don't recall a pretty face ever being mentioned :biggrin-93: you must be thinking about Just Jazzie!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back