Annoucement: PRIZES for the Photo Challenge!!

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Prizes!!! (I don't want to talk about what I had to do to get them!!) :blushing: :sexywink:
Prizes will be rewarded starting w/ the September challenge winner! The theme for September is Broken!! So, what are you waiting for?! Get out there and start shooting!!:headbang:

Woot! I tried to get a selective colour one in but I just couldn't do eeeet!
Great incentive moving forward !

Well, poot. :lmao:
What's the chance *I'll* ever win again??? :lmao:
So, the selective color winner *won't* get a prize? Not complaining, because MY August entry was definitely NOT winner material, just asking because then I'll know if I can commiserate with the winner about being left out of the prize circle! :D

Oh, and Mish...PLEASE, PLEASE...CHANGE that Clown Avatar. Because otherwise, I'm gonna have to just leave TPF for a while.
Clowns freak me out--sometimes, like this one, they actually terrify me. :lol:
When I see a clown, my first thought is usually "You know, mass murderers need day jobs too." :lmao: What better "day job" for a mass murderer than something where you never have to show your face?
The same principle applies to all those human-sized "mascot" outfits. Terrifying. All those kids that get their pictures taken with Mickey Mouse? Yeah, NOT me. Even as a 7-year-old, I was smart enough NOT to cuddle up next to something that just might be the next Jack the Ripper. :D

The first prize will be given out to the winner of Broken. I'm sorry that the prizes weren't available earlier. :( You can win it again, GF!! I have faith!!

Pennywise terrifies me, too!! I had a hard time looking at it for awhile. Now it makes me laugh. lol

You guys are wimps

Are we all going to have clown avatars now?!!! YAY!! :mrgreen:

You guys are wimps

Not like I didn't know THAT was gonna happen. :lmao:

What would happen?

tumblr_lkjgg1aTFw1qaxhu1o1_500.gif

Killer Clowns from Outer Space!!!

Pvssy...that movie is funny.:mrgreen:

Nightmares!! Clown scene!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clowns should be hunted for sport.

Sharon must be shaking in a corner somewhere by now...hehe