Annoucement: PRIZES for the Photo Challenge!!

Prizes!!! (I don't want to talk about what I had to do to get them!!) :blushing: :sexywink:

If that is the case, I might be persuaded to offer a prize.

ffarl has promised that I have prizes for the foreseeable future. :greenpbl:

Are we all going to have clown avatars now?!!! YAY!! :mrgreen:

Here we go again... first it was bunnies, now it's clowns.
Clown uprising!!! hehe

Never!!! :pale:

In 10 years on this forum, my coulrophobia has been well documented, and I ain't changing my mind!

Consider this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Terri, you might be dating yourself w/ that old clown commercial!! lol But, holy hell, that guy is scary as sh!t!!

Actually, I never saw that commercial....I came across it while doing a thesis on Coulrophobia (not a joke! "Sympathy for the Devil: The Modern Day Vilification of Clowns in the Visual Arts").

It validates everything I've ever said about those nasty little buggers. :lol:

Clowns are so last week...hehe
I can't believe he's driving a motorcycle w/ those shoes!!

I have a question, how many pics are we allowed to submit per challenge? One per week or? Kind of a newb here.

Btw, I hate clowns!!!! There was a grand opening of a Mcdonald's here and they had Ronnie Mcdonald out there. OK, it was like 100+ degrees outside..there is NOTHING creepier than a clown's sweaty face in hot weather. The sweat beads were just sitting the face..underneath all that make up. I walked by him..and Ronald said, "Hi" and reached out to shake my hand. It just came out, I replied, "Sorry, I don't like clowns" and turned away. LOL!!!

Hi there!! Welcome to the forum!!
You are only allowed to enter one image per month. :) I really hope you try a go at it! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Clowns!! You know who's almost creepier than Ronnie, Burger King guy!!! That commercial where he's watching people through a window is crazy scary. Lol

Hi there!! Welcome to the forum!!
You are only allowed to enter one image per month. :) I really hope you try a go at it! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Clowns!! You know who's almost creepier than Ronnie, Burger King guy!!! That commercial where he's watching people through a window is crazy scary. Lol

Oh crap, I accidentally sent two pics. Am I disqualified? Darn.

Everything about Burger King is a little weird to me. lol. I guess they even made a perfume, "Flame". LOL, who wants to smell like a burger? I guess Pizza Hut did the same, again, why smell like pizza?

Last edited:
No worries! Just send another email telling me which one you want to enter and the delete the other. :)

Sorry about double post. I kept going back and forth but would like to submit the one in the last email I sent.

Sorry about the confusion!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Hehe No worries!! I'll figure it out and if I can't, I'll contact you. Good luck!!

Most reactions

Back