Another Bloody Beach Sunset

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry couldn't resist pinching the title lol.

trigg.jpg

Could be bloody with the blood of fish. Mind you, with my luck at fishing it'd remain pretty stain free:D

Must be terrible having to endure such scenery

Funnily enough I envy the photographers out there who get to go to the mountains. Once we can vacation overseas again I will have to arrange to swap houses with some mountain folk. :)

Funnily enough I envy the photographers out there who get to go to the mountains. Once we can vacation overseas again I will have to arrange to swap houses with some mountain folk. :)

If you want mountains avoid Florida, the closest thing to a mountain would be an ant mound.

Nice shot there, mate. I like the color of the sand, it's unusual. Is that natural and if so do you know why it's that color?

If you want mountains avoid Florida, the closest thing to a mountain would be an ant mound.

Nice shot there, mate. I like the color of the sand, it's unusual. Is that natural and if so do you know why it's that color?

Ok, Florida is out then lol. The sand is actually a lot whiter but due to the effect of the sunset light it makes it appear more golden.

Ok, Florida is out then lol. The sand is actually a lot whiter but due to the effect of the sunset light it makes it appear more golden.

guys are right Stapo ... you really should consider including always to your compositions a color chart checker .. you can have it instead of signature, just place it in the corner ..

guys are right Stapo ... you really should consider including always to your compositions a color chart checker .. you can have it instead of signature, just place it in the corner ..

Thanks for the suggestion but I will probably just stick with the signature.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

haha, love the title. great photo too.

Ummmmm, mine are coming after I develop them...lol

Most reactions

Back