Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
original.jpg

2- another of him
original.jpg

the first one is awesome. especially since you are lower ground, it makes him look even more powerful.
the only thing thats distracting are the brambles on the right side of the photo. some are taller than him.

do you hunt deer, or are you just out to take pictures of them?

More great shots! Unfortunately, that buck is not receiving the right nutrients and or food source. The rack looks fairly small for such a nice size buck.

Again, I am assuming you are using the 100-400 here?

More great shots! Unfortunately, that buck is not receiving the right nutrients and or food source. The rack looks fairly small for such a nice size buck.

Again, I am assuming you are using the 100-400 here?

Thank you. He's just a young buck. I used the 100-400.

the first one is awesome. especially since you are lower ground, it makes him look even more powerful.
the only thing thats distracting are the brambles on the right side of the photo. some are taller than him.

do you hunt deer, or are you just out to take pictures of them?

Thank you. I agree with the bushes, I even cropped them out, but for some reason I liked what they added to the shot.

I used to hunt. Now I spend my time hunitng year round with my camera. Coming home with a fabulous shot is way more exciting to me. Escpecially when I know I can go back for another.

Most reactions

Back