Another chance to get into film.

That's quite a camera...

I find shooting medium format doesn't really make me look like a hipster. Hipsters don't seem to use Mamiyas or Hasselblads around here. They seem to be fond of old Pentaxes and the like. The more obscure the better.
I had always wanted a Mamiya 7 but a wedding photographer I know sold all his Mamiya 7 gear when he got a Fuji GW690

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

There's something about rangefinders that I'm just not fond of. I like seeing my image through the lens I plan to shoot it with. Hence my love for my AFD.

Did you try slide film yet? I recommend Provia for all round photography (portraits, landscapes etc).

I have Provia, Velvia, and Kodak Ektar. I will be trying them soon.

If you can, get your hands on some older Ektachrome. Huge fan of that stuff.

I have heard it's pretty special.

Mr postman brought some goodies yesterday!

20160211094639_IMG_2956.JPG
2016-02-11 10.16.47.jpg

Your gonna love that FD 28 f2.8.

It's been fun and challenging hunting for old lenses. It seems like I found a good one! Doesn't even look used!

It's been fun and challenging hunting for old lenses. It seems like I found a good one! Doesn't even look used!
Cheap too

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cheap too

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I paid $40. :)

On another note.................If Ektachrome is so revered, why did they stop making it? Production costs? Processing? I guess color negative film is cheaper to produce?? Doesn't Kodak make other slide films?

Try over exposing (iso100)1 of the rolls of Vista's 200 and have it developed at iso200 I think you will like the results
(It is Fuji C200)
Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Will do. I did slightly over expose the Porta based on recommendations. I should see the results soon.

Most reactions

Back