Another check on how people have found this site...

How did you find TPF?

• Total voters
Hehe, yeah Corry, I was banned. I've never had anything like that happen to me before. I'm a nice guy. I've never been in a fight. I don't act any differently online than I do in person. The admin was so uptight. He said something like, "I don't want any outside links on my forum. I'm not promoting your website."

I had direct links to photos on my website, and the reason I did it was because I was posting about 5 hi-res photos and I didn't want 56kers to have a problem. They also made a big stink about making things accessible for 56k. I couldn't help myself. The admin sent me a threatening PM saying I should edit my posts and never post links again and so I replied and told him he was a bit too anal rententive for my tastes. The next time I tried to login I was site banned :p

Digital Matt said:
I found this site through a search engine. I had just been banned (believe it or not) form another photography forum, because the admin told me not to ever post links to my photos, to only post the photos themselves, and I told him he was anal rententive:p

I'm glad I found this site. You guys rock :)

you better watch out matt...post any more awesome ass photos that inspire people and make people interested in photography...and ill ban your ass again. :wink:

im extremely glad to have all of you here. so is chase and the rest of the gang

md

Digital Matt said:
I found this site through a search engine. I had just been banned (believe it or not) form another photography forum, because the admin told me not to ever post links to my photos, to only post the photos themselves, and I told him he was anal rententive:p

How dare you post links! :twisted:

I'm another searcher. I use a digital only forum and wanted somewhere to post film photos. I think I've posted one somewhere.... :lol:
I found this place a while ago when looking for a challenge forum (the other site has one and I enjoy it). I bookmarked it and forgot about it. Then I ran something like "Photography Forum" through copernic and this was near the top. So I joined and ended up with this place bookmarked twice.

Good work on the search engine submissions!

Digital Matt said:

:lmao: :eek:ldman:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back