another Chiller(y) day

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had some fun yesterday out and about, and finally scraped up a half decent Bald Eagle shot. These eagles hang out in an area that is very difficult to view, hence many many hour frezzing my nuggies off hiking around for a view.

All my Bald Eagle shots taken so far were taken in the Skyhunters back yard, under very controlled circumstances... Out in the real world, it's much more difficult. I think i have been here at least 12 times, and average 2 hours looking each time.

(more on the website)
Feb1820062.jpg

Feb18200613.jpg

Feb18200611.jpg

Feb18200614.jpg

Feb1820064.jpg

6 JM's Eagle (juvenile)
Feb18200620.jpg

thanks for looking!

thanks guys.. I don't know how many twigs and branches were between me and that Eagle, and they kinda mess up the shot.. also, this was cropped at least 100%.. I was just thrilled to have seen one in the wild. I was there 3 hours today, and nothing. o well, next time.

O Ya.. w2go 48 car!! awesome win today in Daytona!

if you used the tele on these and you don't like it, let me give you my address :lmao:

JonMikal said:
if you used the tele on these and you don't like it, let me give you my address :lmao:

I didn't use the teleconvertor, just the straight 80-400.. The lens is ok, but the focusing ability is sometimes a royal screw up.. I miss a lot of shots of birds in flight becuase of its slow action.

The real lens.. (9,000 CND) would pick these birds up, and hang on to them in a split second.

Gonna sell the boat.

Brilliant shots as always Sir Raymond. Way too tough to pic a fave here.
Did you get some gloves yet??

Great shots Ray, You finally got a wild Eagle, very cool. We were there Saturday for a short time but it was to cold to hang around for more then a half hour or so. Did not see the eagles :(

Eric

Great shots ray, love number 5 and that eagles cool too! :thumbup:

awesome shots ray, love em all especially 1, 2, 5 :thumbup:

i got some bald eagle shots when i was in british columbia a few years back, i was so far away you can hardly tell they are birds, much less eagles... so i say nice shot! and keep trying you'll get 'em!

JTHphoto said:
awesome shots ray, love em all especially 1, 2, 5 :thumbup:

i got some bald eagle shots when i was in british columbia a few years back, i was so far away you can hardly tell they are birds, much less eagles... so i say nice shot! and keep trying you'll get 'em!

I got a few more eagle shots coming up.. had some luck today.

Those are fantastic !! :thumbup: .. youv'e inspired me to go shoot some wildlife

Most reactions

Back