tom.ganc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.atgancarzphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi again
This are shots from Barnstaple area. I did some pp to them. Tell me what you think please. This will help me improove in the future.

DSC_3787_edited-3.jpg

DSC_3832_edited-2.jpg

I havo one question regarding sunset photo. I set camera to ISO 200 but it is still noisey. Why?

Thanks
Tom

Nice shots! Did you shoot #2 in RAW? If you shot in JPEG and corrected the exposure or lightened it that might have casued the noise. Same thing happened to me when I shot a picture at ISO 200.

Nice shots! Did you shoot #2 in RAW? If you shot in JPEG and corrected the exposure or lightened it that might have casued the noise. Same thing happened to me when I shot a picture at ISO 200.

Hi
I shoot all of them in RAW. That's why I thing that's bit strange.
I'll try again and see how it's like.
Thanks for commet

That is strange. Sorry, I don't have any more ideas on what could be causing it.

I really like number 2. I think with some additional pp - it could be a wow-er!

Great composition! I'd like to know what angle you took these at. Were you low to the ground?

Great composition! I'd like to know what angle you took these at. Were you low to the ground?

Hi
FIrst of all thanks to all for feedbacks.
If you asking about the angle, hmmm
First one was about 1m high on the tripod, but second picture was taken about 30cm high. I was nearly laying down on the sand to see what's in wiwfinder :)

Most reactions

Back