Another day of rain in CT

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had to push pretty hard to come up with some today. Shooting with the D7100 while my D800 is being repaired (still). Comments welcome, thanks for looking..

1-Merlin
Merlin 1 1_18 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

2 Hoodies. This is at 6400 and it was 2.5 stops underexposed. Still liked the image..
Pair of Megansers in flight by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

3 Far away and a bit noisy...
Great Blue Heron low light 1_18 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

4 Juvi Coopers
Juvenile Cooper's Hawk 2 1_18 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

I have been watching you Kris for quite some time with awe. Your capture of BIF are exceptionally awesome as if the birds will listen to you to pose for pictures........

So tell us Bird Whisperer, now that you have been shooting with the D800 for awhile how do you like going with the 7100 now ?

And love that look in #1 :icon_thumright:

I'm loving 1 & 4. Something weird and maybe it's me, but these look much better on Flickr.

Thanks everyone!
So tell us Bird Whisperer, now that you have been shooting with the D800 for awhile how do you like going with the 7100 now ?
IMHO, the D7100 is capable of capturing a little more detail, but the overall IQ of the D800 trumps it. I miss the D800 on these crappy days. I hope it gets fixed and finds it way back to me really soon..
I'm loving 1 & 4. Something weird and maybe it's me, but these look much better on Flickr.
It's probably compression. I think i used 1024 on here instead of 1600px so it's probably doing something funky displayed here...

IMHO, the D7100 is capable of capturing a little more detail, but the overall IQ of the D800 trumps it. I miss the D800 on these crappy days. I hope it gets fixed and finds it way back to me really soon.

:icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

You really are an inspiration! All of them are great!

Great stuff! #3, far away and a bit noisy, is still my pick.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back