Another Day

Great colors and sharp detail! #2 and #3 are my favorites. #3 is very calm and still. Love it! Nice work as usual. :thumbup:

NJ

Thank you. I love doing this stuff. Gets so much of the frustrated artist junk out of my system.

Beautiful and that could easily be our outback, you have photographed at the best time and I love the last one!

Thanks. I've noticed many similarities in our widely separated locations also. In fall and into late winter the golden hours last just about all day.

Great stuff. 3 in particular ticks all the right boxes for me :)

Cool, thanks. The reaction to these makes me want to get back out there, like in a few minutes. Sadly, the earliest I can make it back is after Christmas sometime. The whole area is like a 100 square mile photo-op.

Good story along with it, I would have liked to have seen the campsite and the bacon though.

I also like the last one. The colors are great.

Good story along with it, I would have liked to have seen the campsite and the bacon though.

Thank you. Although 'Big Bertha' the frying pan that can fry up to 4 pounds of bacon at once is a sight to behold, I try not to shutterbug on groups and campsites too much if at all. Usually my shots are taken with the intent to document/illustrate geologic formations, cultural sites, mining sites or ghost camps as well as desert plants, wildlife or pretty sunsets and sunrises. Got to draw the line somewhere.

I also like the last one. The colors are great.

Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back