"Another" Doms Low key class CC

Hooker
if i postwed on everyones content i didnt like personally rather than the photo my fingers would be bloody nubs.

There is a difference between disliking content & finding the content offensive. In this case some might find the content offensive as it portrays a way of life many abhor.

is this "low key" or just a naff shot?????
4112702430_3079810c85_b.jpg

I don't know as I asked the same question of one of my pics & only got referred to links I had already read.

I would be inclined to crop a bit @ the top left to reduce the light glare & some of the dark bottom.

in todays society everything is offensive to someone out there as the global spotlight is very small since al gore invented the internet. again i cant live my life in chattanooga tn worrying about what some think are offensive half a world away that live under different laws and rules. what do you think some in the mid east think about tpf's nsfw photos? is all perspective and thank God (if I can say that without offendong) there are several different perspectives out there.

also sorry for any mispellings as im on my phone

the picture hasnt been cropped cos to be honest i had scrapped it cos i thought it was no good but since looking at some of the attempts at low key shots in other threads i have realised that i only had to recatagorise it...

the picture hasn't been cropped cos to be honest i had scrapped it cos i thought it was no good but since looking at some of the attempts at low key shots in other threads i have realized that i only had to recatagorise it...

Right on! :thumbup:

Well I tried to edit in Lightroom but the ISO was at 800-1600 on some of those shots so they are toast. Im off to the circus with my kids though and expect to see some good low key opportunities there.

Low key or no key? This is my 2 year old daughter with those fake plastic teeth in. Going for the campfire scary look here.
4432681816_f19bdd13a6.jpg

Last shot on this thread. here is my low key shot from the circus.
4434260606_7265306dd1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back