TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p465202311-4.jpg

p192974670-4.jpg

Cool dragonfly.

Good compositions

For me, the lighting is overdone. The highlights are blown, but not as bad in the second pic. The sun is killing the first pic for me. I like the reflection in the second pic but the soft shoreline is not working.

Cool dragonfly.

Good compositions

For me, the lighting is overdone. The highlights are blown, but not as bad in the second pic. The sun is killing the first pic for me. I like the reflection in the second pic but the soft shoreline is not working.

for the first pic i was at F22 and 1/250 (the fastest my strobes can sync)
so i was sort of maxed out to get that sun to look good. i guess i need some filters or something.

and for the second pic, what do you mean by soft shoreline? you mean how the trees blend in with the shoreline? it was becoming pitch black outside. so it was pretty hard even getting a background.

thanks for the cc!

Cool dragonfly.

Good compositions

for the first pic i was at F22 and 1/250 (the fastest my strobes can sync)
so i was sort of maxed out to get that sun to look good. i guess i need some filters or something.

and for the second pic, what do you mean by soft shoreline? you mean how the trees blend in with the shoreline? it was becoming pitch black outside. so it was pretty hard even getting a background.

thanks for the cc!
In pic one the sky behind her head is awesome. Maybe don't include the sun in the shot.

For pic 2 my eye is drawn to the shoreline for some reason. It's dark, soft, tilted and visually unappealing. It might be better more OOF so it competes less with your main image.

maybe a higher angle on number 2 showing more of the reflection.

I like number 1 i probably would have croped out the house on the far left. The second one I love its great how you got her in good light and have the landscape completely black she is a very beautiful model to if i might add....

I like no. 1. Wish she was wearing white and you cloned out the house in the background.

#2, same thing.. i wish she was wearing white or somehting not with pattern.

I like these. I think the lighting has a modern flair to it. It looks edgy and makes the subject pop IMO.

the sky in the 1st pic is very beautiful
lvd it

x3

Nice lighting in second shot. I like that one. Sky should be darker on the first one.

Most reactions

Back