MattxMosh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mattmosh.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I suppose I can introduce myself here.

My name is Matt Mosh, I've been dabbling in photography since I was a kid. Recently my interest became much more sparked so to speak.

I've been using a Fuji S1 or more often my S5000 since it's smaller and more convenient. Just last week though my dad gave me his Minolta XG-1 that has been collecting dust for quite a few years.

he purchased it just before I was born, and has given it to me just before my twin boys will be born. It is exciting in a lot of ways heh. The XG-1 took pictures of me when I was a baby and now it will do it for my kids.

It has really got my interest back in taking pictures. I hadn't used a film camera since a class in high school. It has been about 10 years or so. So after wrecking a few rolls a film and fiddling with a fussy advance lever I couldn't be more excited.

After reading some threads here, I've already learned a lot and hope to learn a lot more.

I didn't notice you quoting me in another thread that I mentioned LFS and asked me if I was the same :D

So, after you asking on LFS if I was the same here I figured I give your name a lookup. Didn't get yourself any "welcome" replies so let me say.... Welcome to TFP :D

Hey Matt....welcome to the forum!!! :hug::
Hope you stay awhile.......:lmao:

Most reactions

Back