Another Intro From Texas.

j0shimself

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is Josh and im from Austin, Texas, I was searching on the web and found this forum. I was browsing through some of the threads and found them very helpful. I just recently bought a cannon rebel t3 and I'm loving it so far. This place looks like a great place to get good tips and tricks. Cant wait to upload some pics and get feedback.

We only accept new female members from Texas.

Welcome from a fellow Native Texan who is now living in God Forsaken Montgomery County, MD, home of psycho limousine liberals...

Post pics! ;)

going to have to do that when i get home.. dang work is getting in the way of looking through this forum.

And there is an iPhone app!!! I'm liking this forum more and more.

Just got home from Austin. Spent T'giving day in Cedar Park and Marble Falls visiting family.

Born and grew up in Texas... and used to dive Lake Travis a lot, when I lived in San Antonio! I do kind of miss this one burger joint over on 6th street in Austin too! lol!

Charlie, where did you live in San Antonio? I grew up there. Went to Lee High School (Go Rebels!), class of 1988. Lived not far from North Star Mall.

Charlie, where did you live in San Antonio? I grew up there. Went to Lee High School (Go Rebels!), class of 1988. Lived not far from North Star Mall.

Lived there from about 1988 to 1994 or so.. and lived right down from the University.. on Gus Eckert (off Fredericksburg, if I remember correctly). Bent Tree Apartments.... had a lot of fun there! Ever eat at Sombrero Rosa.. or the Alamo Cafe? (dumb question, right?)

Welcome. I live in Lubbock, but I'm probably transferring to UT Austin this fall. Hopefully.

Most reactions

Back