TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just a couple from another maternity shoot

_MG_4990-2.jpg

peek a boo!

_MG_5090_23.jpg

your others are much better with either a 90 or 45 degree profile to accentuate the curves. The head on doesn't do much for me and the crotch shot is unflattering. I like your other posts though. Look forward to seeing more.

Thanks for your comments johnboy2978. The 'crotch' shot is actually one of my most talked about images, pregnant clients love it, but I can see what you are saying. I don't think the screen does it much justice but the print doesn't look so dark in the crotch area and therefore doesn't draw your eye to that area like it does here. Thanks again and please comment and critique on future posts that I do.

Nice work. #1 has a little too much noise for my taste. Great idea on #2, well done.

My only suggestion is to try to get the hands to look more natural. They look very posed. Perhaps curving the fingers a bit, or opening them up a bit? Personally, I wouldn't be very happy with the size of my hips in the seated picture, hee hee.

My only suggestion is to try to get the hands to look more natural. They look very posed. Perhaps curving the fingers a bit, or opening them up a bit? Personally, I wouldn't be very happy with the size of my hips in the seated picture, hee hee.

I will be more aware of the hands in future shoots thanks for the tip. As for the size of her hips hahaha, she is only 6 months pregnant in this shoot, you should see how big she is now with less than 1 week to go!!! hahaha:lovey:

Most reactions

Back