Another Maternity Shot

brianne5499

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll post more from tonight's shoot later...I'm too sleepy to edit any more, lol

This was too precious not to edit tonight though.

l_7485d532dfa9451796d8419d2d9cb1cb.jpg

I love photos like this :)
good job!

I cant wait to be pregnant and have photos like that, its something nice to look back and remember :thumbup:

Great idea to take pictures showing the father's hands because then we know that pregnancy is not only a mother and child ;-)

I love photos like this :)
good job!

I cant wait to be pregnant and have photos like that, its something nice to look back and remember :thumbup:

I wish they'd been popular around here when I had mine...ten years ago next month:confused:

I think its a great shot. I was thinking that maybe having the fathers hand on her belly with her hands over his would be another option .. I would think the moms arms more attractive in the pic.. looks great though.

I think its a great shot. I was thinking that maybe having the fathers hand on her belly with her hands over his would be another option .. I would think the moms arms more attractive in the pic.. looks great though.

That's what I was doing, but this was an unplanned shot, lol They were just getting positioned and the little boy ran up and put his hands on her belly too and said 'that's my baby Korea in there!' (mom is 1/2 Korean - her mom is Korean - so she's naming the baby Korea to honor her mom's birthplace)

I snapped it right as he was starting to speak.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back