Another Melbourne-ite in the mix

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hiya good people :D ,
Been snoopin around in here for the past week or so... was feelin rather unsociable and peeping tom -like so here I am introducing myself :wink:
In a nutshell ? I'ma chica born and bred in Melbourne , Australia. I'm wishing to learn everything I can about photography ( literally starting from sweet-nada knowledge about it ).I'm also a writer.

Just bought my first camera , a Minolta SLR , and I'm still navigating my way around it ( I'm brand spankin new to this world of photography :? ).
I LURVE black & white/sepia photography in particular.

Hmmm I'm actually struggling to find anything to say.Thats outta character :lol: .

Anyway you all seem cool. Love a lot of the stuff I've seen on here so far!
8)
Cheers,
Tina

Welcome to TPF, Tina! :D

Hope you enjoy that Minolta. Go get some Ilford b&w film and be sure to post your results here so we can all ooh and ahh. :wink:

welcome - its always good to have another melbournite here ;) hope you can take a day trip an share some pics of the Great Ocean road for us :)

Thank ya kindly for the welcome :blulsh2:
Lol @ Mark .... relax matey , we'll stop breedin for the time being .... its footy season ... the men are preoccupied ..... :wink:
Oooooo vonagy , Great Ocean Road has some awesome spots .... soon as I have an inkling as to what I'm doing photography-wise I'll be takin a few lil weekenders up there and gettin snap-happy.
Will give Ilford B & W a whirl Drlynn , cheers ! :)
Tina :afro:

Welcome, good to have you here!

Welcome to the forum Tina. :)

I am in the same boat. New to photography, new to the forum, but was made to feel right at home. You will find a very friendly and knowledgeable group here :)

Hiya Dweller :)
Thanks ! How long have you been involved ( for want of a better term lol ) in photography ?
There seems SO much to learn that , to a novice , its almost overwhelming ... but thats what is so attractive about it , at the same time ;)

- Tina

Most reactions

Back