Another missing TPRer?

core_17 said:
Anyone seen Picksure around?????
I didnt think anyone would notice :blulsh2:
Thanks Core :hugs:

surfingfireman said:
I was kind of wondering about Picksure myself (seeing as we are in the same city and I think there are only 3 of us on here). It was the march break for school, so maybe he took off (with kids?) for a vacation?

Yup, busy time. March break is my version of March Madness, but with hockey. The Northern Ontario Hockey Association (NOHA) uses the time off school for the kids to play the final hockey tournys of the year. Some say I spend too much time watching, but I love watching minor hockey. We have been blessed with the top Northern Ontario teams in most of the age groups from 12yo to 16-17yo leagues this year. We have three teams going to the provincials championships at the end of the month.
Also spent some time in Sudbury at Science North with my 11yo son along with about 25 hockey games at home and on the road(in about 5 days :) ) Darn good time to be without a job :biglaugh: And if you havent guessed, I dont miss the NHL one bit!
Enough of my bla bla bla, thanks for caring Core, all is well and now spring is comming, and the camera will get some use.
Later, John.

eromallagadnama said:
Maybe he'll see this and reply! I'd actually enjoy seeing some more of his horse pictures as well. POST TROY POST!!!!

haha, well I have to post after reading that ;)
if you wanna see some horse pictures there are a few on my site... more will come soon. www.troymoth.com

I actually just caught this post... im about to make my way to the airport.
that reminds me.... anyone wanna take some pictures with a lonely canuck on Wednesday in Toronto?? Maybe get a beer or two tuesday night...

YAY, it worked Corry :) Thanks for posting Troy and welcome back! I love the background picture on the main page of your website!!! The people shots you have a great too! Like the newest self portraits your have on there! Enjoy your trip to Toronto and make sure to post some new pics when you return ;)

pilgrim said:
haha, well I have to post after reading that ;)
if you wanna see some horse pictures there are a few on my site... more will come soon. www.troymoth.com

I actually just caught this post... im about to make my way to the airport.
that reminds me.... anyone wanna take some pictures with a lonely canuck on Wednesday in Toronto?? Maybe get a beer or two tuesday night...

oooo, here you are! ha ha ha
have great time in Toronto and post some pics soon, i cant wait to see them!!!! :hugs:

Picksure,

Yup, if you are in the Sault, hockey is given! A couple guys I work with are coaching in or have kids playing in those NOHA provincials you mention. One of them is probably going to the OHL next year.

surfingfireman said:
Picksure,

Yup, if you are in the Sault, hockey is given! A couple guys I work with are coaching in or have kids playing in those NOHA provincials you mention. One of them is probably going to the OHL next year.

The Sault Fire and Police depts are well represented at the local rinks. Along with the the time they serve our community at work, they do more than thier share at the rinks.

If the player you are talking about is a strong smooth skating defenceman, he is one heck of a young man and hockey player. :thumbup:

Havoc is missing in action, and it seems like Motcon has wandered off again...

Picksure,

Yup that's him "the-strong-smooth-skating-defenceman". I just got off the ice from playing hockey with the fire boys. His dad is a good player (and coach) too and tries to coach me on the ice a bit but I think I am beyond help. I am more of "the-really-fast-out-of-control-all-over-the-palce-can't-put-the-puck-in-the-net" kind player... :)

surfingfireman said:
Picksure,

I am more of "the-really-fast-out-of-control-all-over-the-palce-can't-put-the-puck-in-the-net" kind player... :)
LMAO, I'm the not-so-fast version :biglaugh:

I am here sort of. Had a hell of a couple weeks. This job is killing me, as is my lack of internet. I am working for a software company providing tech support for Income Tax software, its that time of year and I am dying with the amount of hours I am having to work. Seems i have a knack for taxes though so they are wanting to keep me after the season is over and certify me as a TA, and put me on their research team. I wish a large raise would also be in order, but alas its only a small one. LOL Anyways back to doing taxes. :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back