Another Newb here! :)

sassygrl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm another newbie here! I joined lil bit ago and I'm just getting round to making my introduction. I'm such a slacker sometimes! :(
I have been looking thru the threads some and reading up on some tips already and checking out some of the awesome photo's posted by some of you guys and gals (and great stuff already)
so definitely looks to be a lot to learn on this forum.

I've new to photography...been shooting for about 9-10 months now. Well snapping pics forever it seems! But really snapped the interest and invested in photography and bought the better cam then the norm quick snap shot cams.
Anyways I shoot just about anything because I just LOVE taking pics! From wildlife to people, I'm there! I've chased down the wildfires here in Oklahoma numerous times and I'm dying to get a tornado shot! So far I've done 1 wedding for one of the girls n close friends I work with, and that landed me another wedding coming up here this month from another co-worker/friend. I've done pictures for friends and that sort of thing. But mostly just stuff for fun and to "practice" on. But I love it! I think I drive my kids crazy after awhile, since they end up being my target half the time! haha

Angie

Most reactions

New Topics

Back