Another noob with a Canon rebel...lol

RussJasper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys Just starting out with my new camera. Shot my uncle wedding (just for fun, not the actual photographer. lol) and did a couple small shoots with my friends and my car. Still getting the hang of it.

My name is Justin and I am in London, Ontario!

Gear:

Canon Rebel XS
Canon 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS
Canon 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS
Canon 50mm f/1.8
Canon Remote shutter release
Canon 430EX speedlite
UV's and polarizer filters

Pic I took:
3890280949_858a4eef6b.jpg

Nice shot. Welcome to your new addiction.

I would like to ask you a question to all and your expert advise will be highly appreciated. I am looking to buy a camera for my wife since we both are excited having our first baby- she wants to get a camera that dimmed the background and focus the main object- she looked at DSLR t3i other day and she said it does that....

CANON T3i is good cam to buy for new born baby? what kind of lense am I looking for ?

samba911 said:
I would like to ask you a question to all and your expert advise will be highly appreciated. I am looking to buy a camera for my wife since we both are excited having our first baby- she wants to get a camera that dimmed the background and focus the main object- she looked at DSLR t3i other day and she said it does that....

CANON T3i is good cam to buy for new born baby? what kind of lense am I looking for ?

Why are you starting this thread back up that is two years old.

The t3i is a good start, kit lens and maybe 50mm 1.8. And a good speed lite would work well. Also look into maybe getting an umbrella and light stands.

Look through the forum. There is millions of different posts about this subject.

Well, you probably should have started your own post, instead of drumming up one that is 3 years old but I'll bite anyway.
The T3i will do what she wants it to do, but not without proper lighting and some fairly in-depth camera knowledge. No camera just does that for you. YOU have to know what you are doing. If you know what you are doing you can achieve that with a crap web cam.

Thanks for your advise. How do I start a new post? I am sorry for not being able to post thing right here.

Thanks for your advise. How do I start a new post? I am sorry for not being able to post thing right here.

At the top here where it says FORUM-click
Find the appropriate section for your post
Click on the red button for "POST NEW THREAD" that will appear at the top left of the white area.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forum. We would love to see some wedding pictures.

Most reactions

Back