Another NYC Meet Attempt

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
last one turned out me and ONE other person. hopefully this one is more solid now that christmas and all the busy time is over.

Im thinking

Sat Feb 5th or Sun Feb 6
Or we can do the following weekend if that is not enough notice.

I personally prefer shooting ghetto/rugged areas of nyc however im from here and will let the guest or others choose anything for meetup and shoot location.

If you ever want to go shooting, I am in New York as well.

ah man, im in ct and just had last week off. i was thinking about doing a nyc meet up but i saw no one replied to this a while back, could a would a should a.

kalmkidd said:
last one turned out me and ONE other person. hopefully this one is more solid now that christmas and all the busy time is over.

Im thinking

Sat Feb 5th or Sun Feb 6
Or we can do the following weekend if that is not enough notice.

I personally prefer shooting ghetto/rugged areas of nyc however im from here and will let the guest or others choose anything for meetup and shoot location.

I'm in Harlem. Let's go shoot up the town!

I'm in Brooklyn, NY and looking for a photography buddy to help me get started in Photography.

If you guys get the right model participation, I'll cash in some sky miles
bigthumb.gif

I know few models who might be interested in shooting. Central Park is always a great location to shoot.. just sayin...

I see this is alive again.

I'm in, just tell me when n where?

BTW if anyone is registered on Model Mayham.. get all the models you want for a TFP shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back