Another of Jae... 5'11" and all legs (well almost)

|)\/8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Jae 5' 11" barefooted, :D.

IMG_8544_s.jpg

About 48 hours and 125 views and no criticism, it is nice to know that everything is perfect, ;). Silence is golden.

ok, I am guilty of looking and not saying anything. She is beautiful and if her skirt were any shorter it would be a belt. (I heard that yesterday on TV)

The shot is perfectly lit and the angle of her body really shows off one of her best assets....those LONG legs.

Nice shot overall. :thumbup:

Don't like the handle or whatever it is that lowers the stool. It's distracting. That's all.

I cannot find anything to critique about the lighting (that's not saying much). However, the pose/model just don't go together with the office stool to me. I also don't really like the white background. I'm normally a fan of white BG's, but with this girl the way she is sitting it just doesn't work for me. I can't put my finger on it; maybe it's just too much of a contrast between her and her dress and the BG. Technically speaking, though, it looks really good to me.

Maybe this is because I'm a female, but I can't seem to figure out why she paired orange and purple.. its a little wild to me and makes what could be a classier/sexier shot into a bit trashy for my taste buds. She's a gorgeous girl, and the photo is nice aside from what I mentioned, have her tone it down.

Maybe this is because I'm a female, but I can't seem to figure out why she paired orange and purple.. its a little wild to me and makes what could be a classier/sexier shot into a bit trashy for my taste buds. She's a gorgeous girl, and the photo is nice aside from what I mentioned, have her tone it down.

lol...just lol

Um maybe it's cause your old and out of style. But, that outfit is ultra hot and super chic.

Um maybe it's cause your old and out of style. But, that outfit is ultra hot and super chic.
:lol::thumbup:

Old and out of style? lol cute.. I'm 24 years old - hardly "old" and style is all a matter of preference so I guess to each their own. It was an opinion, swallow it for what it is.

Ah, the Tina Turner look.

It's just my opinion, but I would have preferred a longer lens. Me thinks you did the model an injustice by accentuating her legs so much.

super image. maybe there is a tad more detail/texture to her hair (fringe, and the trianglular area between her left eye, her clavicle and left shoulder) that could be lifted out of the image.

Lovely girl- beautiful shot. One thing I notice is that my eyes are drawn to her feet! They seem very large- I think the pose might accentuate them. Which... maybe isn't a bad thing if you have a foot fetish? ;)

Ah, the Tina Turner look.

It's just my opinion, but I would have preferred a longer lens. Me thinks you did the model an injustice by accentuating her legs so much.

Lovely girl- beautiful shot. One thing I notice is that my eyes are drawn to her feet! They seem very large- I think the pose might accentuate them. Which... maybe isn't a bad thing if you have a foot fetish? ;)

Thanks to all for the very kind comments. I am also guilty of being more of a lurker, but I will try to improve.

As far as her legs and feet, the distortion was intentional, and I was actually hoping for a little more than what I ended up with.

Again thank you to all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back