Another oh my lil essays: A Day in the life of...

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Im doing this Blogger Idol thing at the moment. I posted last weeks aussie ode. this week the theme is "a day in the life of..."
I did myself lol

I wont post them all as there are too many. you can see the rest here

bed.jpg

robbiecom.jpg

tea.jpg

dressed.jpg

tyre.jpg

schoolover.jpg

home.jpg

sunset.jpg

gnightglobe.jpg

Cool idea, and great photos, too! I like them all, but am especially fond of the teacup - it looks surreal. In a friendly way. :D

Nice work, Manda!!! :thumbsup:

Goodnight is my favorite. They are all wonderful.

I like bye bye till tomorrow. Makes me think how awesome it would be to be in your class ;)

hey manda

thanks for sharing your aussie camera magic! love the teacup and lanterns - those are some really wicked shots. The tyre ain't too bad either, but hits a little too close to home :cry:

wow, hope ya take more soon think this is my most favourite post from ya!

(scrolling back up to have another look)

i just think you have gorgeous hands...

great pics too!

md

Manda! You rock! I love the tea cup and the lanterns. And I agree, I'd love to see them without the wording.

Down, boys! It's only a hand.

Keep them coming! The teacup and Cat in the hat in my opinion are the strongest frames. The day in the life idea is something I am gonna try soon.(yeah right) Text in photos can be a tricky deal. I think it is working well in your blog photos. The typeface that you are using could use a bunch of tracking. If you have the option try it.

Thanks guys.
The reason there is text is because of the Blogger Idol thing (ie. to explain what each of them represent as most people are submitting writing for the theme each week).. I still have the originals without the text and probably will upload some of them textless to my photoblog.

Generally I dont like text over pics either but that was the reason for it.

The typeface that you are using could use a bunch of tracking. If you have the option try it.
What do you mean Craig?

Yes twist, I named my computer Robbie :p

very cool collection. Of them all the cat in the hat, and good night are among my favorites. I am always a sucker for sunsets though!

thats a cool idea :D ... great photos ... a day in the life of Mandy 8)

side note: manda, u got doxx calling me dewberry :blulsh2:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back