Another one of my grandaughters.......

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Ok this girl so does not like to have her pic taken at all so I have to take what I can get...........Any suggestions on tweaking these....I know the lack of the rest of her arm is a bit distracting but not sure what to do about it...

2mikayla.jpg

and another candid.....in b/w

3mikayla11.jpg

Thanks for looking and for any suggestions you might have! : )

Very Cute. I really like the 2nd one.

Maybe a tighter crop?

I dunno how bad the missing are realy is... good enough for the Venus de Milo, good enough here. I would either crop the white vertical line or clone it out. I whoud do something too with that darker "???" by her underarm to elminate that European look.

Big eyes... and such red lips! What a cutie.

Pete

How funny Pete I never even noticed that European look until you pointed it out.....I'm gonna try tp crop out the vertical line....because I have no cloning tool at this time....besides I'm pretty PS challenged....really need to get more into that....Hey I bought a book, does that count?.......................Thanks Pete : )

The second one is my favourite, the focus looks great and the B&W works well.

However, I'm a little creeped by what looks like a giant spider crawling into the shot from the bottom left :shock:

Cool shots - the second one is great a bit tighter without the "spider"? The first one would probably crop to vertical quite well, which would solve your arm problem and still retain the thirds.

Rob

Like how it looks after you cropped the second one! Much better. Good advice.

Thanks everyone! And raindrops I like your crop! It helps bring out her eyes too! Let me tell you this is one sweet little girl.....unfortunantly she doesn't care much for having her picture taken.......Hopefully she will grow out of that cuz I love to capture her! Thanks again everyone! : )

Most reactions

Back