another picture of a flower.

Reaction score
Website
www.eric-ralls.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was testing out a new lens I got and this is one of the pictures. What do you guys think?
t44714325.jpg

Canon AE-1 Program, 35-70mm Vivitar lens, slight cropping, 1px gaussian blur to give it a little softer look. :)

Doesnt seem this forum gets a lot of traffic. You'll get a reply sooner or later... oh wait you just did. =)

looks good. I think I would have liked it more with out the 2nd flower in the back or if both were focused in. then again I really have no idea what I'm talking about since I just bought a cam 2 days ago lol.

That's what I think I would like to see. take it for what its worth... not much =)

My first thought was that it seemed a little soft, but then I ready that you adjusted that intentionally. I do like the DOF, it sets the flower apart from the background quite nicely :)

You waited for some sweet light before you went to take this photo and I quite appreciate that!

awesome. thats exactly what I was hoping to hear. I intentionally softened it since there was a bit of camera shake because I wasn't using a tripod. I just used it in my favor a bit. :lol:

Most reactions

Back