Another Picture to be critiqued

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been working with this picture for some time and was wondering if the overall comp is appealing. Does the road bug you because it's being cutoff? Does the shallow DOF kill this pictures or is ok to have the forground in focus and the rest a little soft?

(click on the pic for High Res)

I know there is stuff that I can do to fix some of the ghosts so I already know about the ghosts and bad stitching.

Maxbloom I'd love to hear you opinion of this. I know that from your pass posts that I can probably predict what you are going to say, but I'd still love to hear it. Thanks all for looking.

i like it very much. the colors are appealing to me, and i like the composition

i juust noticed the ghosting in the large version, thats a problem i guess, but otherwise i like it. dont really know how to fix it

I don't know what ghosting is but the foreground is a little blurry. And I don't find the road anoing.

I fixed the blurryness I hope for you StreetShark and most of the ghosts.

(click on picture for higher res)

It's a very nice shot. My only problem with it is that the foreground is a bit too busy. I want to look at the background, but my eyes keep being drawn to the bottom left in spite of the fact that there's no subject there.

My only problem with it is that the foreground is a bit too busy. I want to look at the background, but my eyes keep being drawn to the bottom left in spite of the fact that there's no subject there.

I completely agree with you actually. I'm not sure why I focused on the foreground, and I was a little disapointed with it that the background was not in focus. I think that's why I needed someone to critique it, because something just wasn't right about it. Thank you for your critique.

Most reactions

Back