Another portrait

Aga

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It's not perfect, I guess I should improve it... ahh, anyway...

Jimmorrison.jpg

James Douglas Morrison. :)

aga, you have a great tallent, really!-:)
did you do something with it? ha ha ....i mean - are you in some art school? or its just a hobby,drawing and painting?

oh, and one more question-:) -...are you always draw from pics? or u use real models sometimes? just curious....

you have great eye for portraits! :thumbup:

anua said:
aga, you have a great tallent, really!-:)
did you do something with it? ha ha ....i mean - are you in some art school? or its just a hobby,drawing and painting?
Thanks Anua :D
I was attending voluntary art classes when I was in high school...after that I wanted to study art (you know, on ASP) but I didn't succeed on entrance exams :oops:. Now it's just a hobby.

anua said:
...are you always draw from pics? or u use real models sometimes? just curious....

Yes, I sometimes use real models, I did it more frequently couple of years ago though... But I really enjoy painting "real" portraits. :)

Nice work, Aga. Pencil? I suspect it has lost a bit in the scanning.
Ever gone to life classes? I like to go to them now and then but I haven't for a while. Think I might look around for a local one.

Aga said:
Thanks Anua :D
I was attending voluntary art classes when I was in high school...after that I wanted to study art (you know, on ASP) but I didn't succeed on entrance exams :oops:. Now it's just a hobby.

ahhh, i see - was it a warsaw ASP? cause you know, maybe you shouldnt give up so quickly there - you really have great tallent, aga!-:) :D

i cant wait to see more of your 'model' and 'nature' drawings-:)

Thanks a lot guys. :D

Hertz- I used kind of very soft pencil, I have absolutely no idea how it is called in English... :oops: And yeah, it's a bad scan, my scanner is crappy...

Anua- I wasn't sure whether I should try once again... I had (and still have) a lot of doubts concerning it...
Anyway, I'll post some 'real' ;) paintings soon. :)

Aga said:
Thanks a lot guys. :D

Anua- I wasn't sure whether I should try once again... I had (and still have) a lot of doubts concerning it...
Anyway, I'll post some 'real' ;) paintings soon. :)

hey, Aga, if you would ever want to try again, and need some help or just a talk about asp (warsaw) - just pm me - i have finished asp few years ago, so maybe i could help you if you need an information-:)

Aga said:
Hertz- I used kind of very soft pencil, I have absolutely no idea how it is called in English... :oops:
We call it 'soft pencil' in English too. Don't be embarassed. Your English is better than my Polish. I can't even say 'hello'.
Bring on the paintings please.

anua said:
hey, Aga, if you would ever want to try again, and need some help or just a talk about asp (warsaw) - just pm me - i have finished asp few years ago, so maybe i could help you if you need an information-:)

Thanks Anua :D I really appreciate it. :) I'm finishing my studies this year and I'm thinking of taking up another ones... I was thinking about psychology but who knows, maybe I'll end up on ASP once again... :)

Hertz van Rental said:
We call it 'soft pencil' in English too.

Eheh, sometimes the most obvious things about foreign language are just too difficult to be figured out...[ :lol: @ myself] :D

you are so talented, that is a good likeness of jim morrison,I guess your a great fan of the doors,( I can only draw breath) :)

Thank you Dalebe, very nice of you to say that... And yeah I really love The Doors...

it's so nice

you are good at drawing
keep going Aga ...
i hope to see more of your work ...

Most reactions

Back