Another PS request

Guinness Man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The last time I asked people to post process a few for me I was AMAZED at the results.

I did a shoot today and was hoping someone might take a crack at them again :)

Thank you all.

Lots of shadows in these, hard to avoid

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0225-1.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

Last edited:
thank you. are you any good at PP? I think its too exposed and shadowy.

I am aware, but since this is a community, Im not trying to sell them and Im trying to see the final product on a picture I take, I think that the generosity of people here is what makes this place great. Im not looking for all my PP to be done here, but people seem to be willing to help and it gives me great insight as to how to better myself at PP by seeing the originals I take and what they can become.

If this request is out of line, please remove.

thanks.

I am aware, but since this is a community, Im not trying to sell them and Im trying to see the final product on a picture I take, I think that the generosity of people here is what makes this place great. Im not looking for all my PP to be done here, but people seem to be willing to help and it gives me great insight as to how to better myself at PP by seeing the originals I take and what they can become.

If this request is out of line, please remove.

thanks.
That's something you need to evaluate.

If you don't agree: leave it. If you think they may be right: you remove it.

My take is:
It's one thing if it's one or two images that you have already attempted to edit, rather than seven images that seem to be SOOC.

^^^Cropping out the purple-ish legs would actually make that a nice pic!

Download GIMP and with every picture just mess with the contrast/brightness or even some level. Adding some contrast and sharpening can really help a picture imo.

tpf1.jpg

I agree, I try that with moderate success. I like the way this one turned out that you did. Thank You

Here's a hint as to what I do to always find if what you did to your photo was good or bad... With every change you make just hit ctrl+Z and ctrl+Y which is undo and redo and that way you can see if the changes you made a better or worst. If they are worst then try not using so much of an effect. But if they are better then continue on trying different things. Then besides that its all just a matter of how well you percieve an image. Just dont get into the habit of sharpening to much or having to much contrast. I hope I helped and good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back