Another shot a Business Cards C+C

totally new design. i like it. i think rounded corners would work well

2nrgf2a.jpg

This is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better! It's more modern, it's clear and all the bits we need to see stand out. Not sure that rounded corners are necessary, but whatever, this is a vast improvement.

thanks! now i just have to make a website. quick question, would it be smart to have my website match my card sort of? in terms of colors and possibly font and background?

thanks! now i just have to make a website. quick question, would it be smart to have my website match my card sort of? in terms of colors and possibly font and background?
It's probably not absolutely necessary, but it would be a nice touch and would be impressive to clients. The style could be your "brand".

I agree with Forkie, not necessary but it would be a nice touch. I'm getting new cards right now and that's what I did. :sexywink:

BusinessCardNew.jpg

I would avoid having the card match the site unless you want to be changing both of them consistently. In photography and web design there are trends. What looks good now, won't look good in 1, 2 or 5 years. Leave yourself the room to move and grow with the design trends as they come up.

Most reactions

Back