Another Sister Shoot! 6 for CC

Fake smiling...it's a family-created issue, and it runs very,very,very deep in some families. Parents pressure the kids to "Say cheese!!!" in each picture. Everything in the family is happy,happy,happy! Control freak parents that pressure and try and control their children, and even the expressions that their children are allowed to show when a camera comes out. In the camera room, I once had a mother sternly snap to one of her kids, "Now when he's ready to take the pictures, you smile,and you smile good goddamnit!" Yyyyyy-ikes! Mommy dearest.

Anyway, I feel sorry for the fake smilers. They are often extremely nervous whenever a camera comes out and is pointed at them...it's a type of Pavlovian conditioning that they have endured, and they simply cannot help themselves. I've seen it in oh, I dunno, maybe 100 different families. You will note that both of these girls has developed and refined her fake smile--and it looks the SAME in almost each and every picture. And, if you think I am joking about this behavior, or these examples, I can assure you, I am not...this is 100 percent, deadly serious. I've encountered this easily at least 100 times, in different towns.

Fake smiling...it's a family-created issue, and it runs very,very,very deep in some families. Parents pressure the kids to "Say cheese!!!" in each picture. Everything in the family is happy,happy,happy! Control freak parents that pressure and try and control their children, and even the expressions that their children are allowed to show when a camera comes out. In the camera room, I once had a mother sternly snap to one of her kids, "Now when he's ready to take the pictures, you smile,and you smile good goddamnit!" Yyyyyy-ikes! Mommy dearest.

Anyway, I feel sorry for the fake smilers. They are often extremely nervous whenever a camera comes out and is pointed at them...it's a type of Pavlovian conditioning that they have endured, and they simply cannot help themselves. I've seen it in oh, I dunno, maybe 100 different families.

Derrel, you're sure a deep person, always scratching pass the surface. :thumbup:

Haha thanks derrel... I think?

I agree I should work on getting people more comfortable but it actually more weird when I know them lol.

I didn't resize them again, whenever I upload them to tinypic, the IQ gets killed. Idk how to change that

Most reactions

New Topics

Back