Another success story!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm putting a small bid on a Hasselblad 1000F camera with WLF, Ektar lens and film magazine and I get it! I don't understand it! Must be the playoffs... ;)

I got it for $104 and change! :greenpbl:

Gotta be the playoffs..... :lol: people are distracted and you're able to swoop in for the kill!

Show us the new baby soon, eh? ;)

Gotta be the playoffs..... :lol: people are distracted and you're able to swoop in for the kill!

Show us the new baby soon, eh? ;)

8449_1_b.JPG

Now I have the 1000F, the 500CM and the 500ELM, Hassy is pretty well represented here. I might need a SWC. ;)

I'll remember that. I've been getting sniped a lot lately.:grumpy:

Y'all, just wait for the Superbowl, ok? ;) Then you'll be able to buy c*ap on E-bay for next to nothing. :lmao:

I was going to mention the superbowl. I have been looking for things with end times around the second quarter. Unless of course they have a chance of seeing a boob at halftime..............

I'll be there (on Ebay)...:lol:

Well folks, Dimitri does it again! :lol: The Hassy arrived today in a big box. It turns out it's not a 1000F but rather a 1600F, the rarer model. With it I found three filters, a Sekonic meter, manuals a letter and a portable printer plus software, all part of the Ebay package. What interesting though is the letter. It turns out the camera belonged to a gentleman called Paul G. Zimmermann (you aviators and airplane history nuts might know the name). He was an aeronautical engineer who designed the first meatl hull flyign boat seen here...

aeromph6.jpg

...as well as the first metal fuselage mail airplane, later bought by the US Air Mail Service.

Oh, the Hassy was made in 1950 and outside of a few cosmetic things (to be fixed) functions very well. Lens is an Ektar 80/2.8 made in 1948 and in pristine condition.

I feel like floating right now...:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back