Another sunny, snowy day

yummifruitbat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a few more images I took during the snow in Bristol last month. It's taken me a little while to get around to sorting them out...

Comments and criticism welcome as usual :wink:

P1010015cropwborder_resize.jpg

#2 - More red leaves for Corinna :D
PB210041cropwborder_resize.jpg

P1010039cropwborder_filtered_resize.jpg

P1010041cropwborder_filtered_resize.jpg

P1010054cropwborderresize.jpg

P1010082cropwborder_filtered_resize.jpg

These shots are AMAZING!!! All I can say is WOW.. My favorite is #5..

Wow-yyyyy!
These are sooooooooo nice.
Do you know that I not only love RED leaves, or close-ups of leaves, but also photos of pinsharp snow on rosehips, or photos of green leaves with snow or photos with very clear patterns, or photos with pinsharp droplets on leaves with a perfect DOF?

Wonderful images! The cold white balance in #1 is especially nice. I would not have thought to do that with a picture of snow but it works very nicely here. Well done.

Wow, #6 is best, I think. But there's something not quite right with #2... I can't put my fingure on it, maybe bring the colours out a little more. Otherwise, they're all super shots!

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :blushing:

I think I agree about number 2, it looked different somehow on my laptop than it does on my brother's computer. I'll have another go at it using my CRT when I go back to uni next week.

I really feel that my photography has improved since I've been with TPF. People post some really inspiring work on here that makes you want to go out and practise! :D

nice shots, i really like #5 too!

#5 is an amazing abstract piece! This is something i would expect to see hanging on a brick wall in some esoteric upscale nyc coffee house!
in other words...I like it alot! :)

looks like 5 is a fav i also like 6, very nice series here.

Most reactions

Back