Another thing a camera is good for

I bet the kids have more fun that dad does.

Another wonderful example of the power of photography - absolutely inspiring.

Awesome!!! How the hell did he edit them!?!? Super!

I love them reading the books for Dummies. My favorite shot!

Really curious how he would have done ye one with the little girl lifting the couch? Would it be a shot of the room with no couch and the girl and dad posing with the couch then layered on top?

She could've just, y'know, held it up. Couches don't tend to be very heavy [How fun it would be to move them into a home] and she could probably hold it up fine. I don't see at all why it seems to be believed that every image has to be massively photoshopped and superimposed in some way or another.

Superb! And such cute kids who were clearly having a great time! I saw one image that made me laugh,and was my favourite, and then another came along!

Possibly "Egg Head" and "Chicken Head" were my personal favourites.
Superb Work.

Those are simply awesome!

While I do believe there is a time and place for posed photos, however these are the type of images that create bonds and memories.

Crollo said:
She could've just, y'know, held it up. Couches don't tend to be very heavy [How fun it would be to move them into a home] and she could probably hold it up fine. I don't see at all why it seems to be believed that every image has to be massively photoshopped and superimposed in some way or another.

No.way she could hold it up?? I really think its been cleverly edited! Angry birds 1 is also brilliant!!

Most reactions

Back