Another try at a logo for C&C...

have you tried that font called Papyrus?

I use it for my watermark on my good photos...

I agree, this one is much better. I think it definitely keeps some of the antique/re-purposing idea that you had wanted.

As is, I would probably center the font more, until you add more information below.

big improvement though.

lol thanks for the tip Nate :)

I like my logo though :)

let me see if I can figure out how to get it on my flickr - I made it a new paintbrush in PSE8...

I don't like the first one...it's hard to tell what it actually says without reading it a few times...the 2nd one looks a lot cleaner and looks more professional

Thanks everyone for all of your help. I still have some touching up to do, but right now I'm liking what I have come up with. None of which could have been done without your help, thanks again

I'm not for sure what either or those are, but initially I was using photoshop CS4 then I used microsoft word

You should be posting these to graphic design forums and asking advice from logo designers. I'm sure they'd rip you a new one. Your designs feel very far from something I suspect you'd really be happy with. You might just want to hire someone. Designers spend tens of thousands of hours honing their craft and if you can find one that is good and gets you, they could probably create something you'd really like. I don't know if you are a good photographer, but maybe you could do some type of trade with them. I think you shouldn't worry about this stuff too much and focus on photography. : )

I like the second logo, it reminds me of what I would see related to a record label or something related.... I like the third on as well. traditional. It depends on where it will be located? I would use both, somehow, but not together.
jorge

Most reactions

Back