another untitled

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hell, i never know what to call these things.

national gallery of art 11.5.05

43510628-O.jpg

Dadgum you JonMikal! I'd love to take photos like yours but I don't have the eye. You've obviously taught your photo prowess to your family, so why not give away a few of your nuggets of wisdom here????? Please?
BTW-I haven't seen scoob around lately. Busy with school?

Lovely work again! Nice repetition and play on the shadows... I'd call this Ionic... as I (think!) thats what those type of columns are called, hehe.

Jon, nice comp.

any ideas on the grainyness in the darker shadow areas?

tekzero said:
Jon, nice comp.

any ideas on the grainyness in the darker shadow areas?

1200 iso. shows up more the underexposed areas

i would want to call it spectacular... or amazing.. or eye catching...or ok... get ready for this one..

saying i word i cant even spell....but its just...colossal....it gives the impression of immense size..with the space, and the huge columns...

great great shot....colossal......... (had to look the sucker up in a dictionary...do you know how long its been since i have done that?? all for you, my friend..)

Those big colums are awesome. Looks very peaceful and the light and tone is perfect.
The hint of green really kicks in well. Nice shot JM!

Is this Thumbelina's living room facing her courtyard? U certainly captured the sense of being in a big space. Do u always know what to shoot when once u get to a place?

I'd have to say ... timeless.

Excellent shot, dude! ;)

Most reactions

Back