Another Valentines pic...

Texas7754

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got these for V-day and took this pic....Let me know waht you think.

3293538145_a0a5994d0e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. :thumbup:

Jennifer

You should have tried to take it without the use of the in-built flash (which I think is what fired here). The shadows produced by the in-camera flashes are too harsh to do justice to ANY flower (in a vase). (Outdoors it might work on SOME occasions, when everything in the background is far enough - but then here the rose petals also throw their shadows on the next and it does not look good.)

If you are tired of flowers dont comment god is it really that hard to not say something.........

If you are tired of flowers dont comment god is it really that hard to not say something.........

why do you care... do you just sit on your computer looking for things to ***** about...

the OP asked for CC.. i gave mine, which i'm entitled to do.. my critique and comment on flower shots is that they are over done, and they all look the same... if someone showed me something different with a flower shot, i would totally dig it, but they are all the same...

how does that help a new photographer to grow... it tells them to try something different..

So do you think i should have just left the flash off all together? I was reluctant to do that as the room was very dimly lit. I only have use of the built in flash as i don't own any flashes yet . I also wasn't striving for originality here, i just thought it was pretty and snapped a shot. Thanks for the C&C guys, im learning as i go here. :D

Jennifer

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back