Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is how Evelyn reacted to the news that Daddy wouldn't be home for another week:

1846-IMG_6171-web.jpg

hobbes28 said:
Looks like she has daddy's lungs too. :D :love: My lil poopie. :D

Yes, I am regularly reminded of that at 4am :er:

Hopefully she'll be wearing a big grin for you next week :mrgreen:

awe poor little girly....I don't know who I feel sorry for the most, her or the poor bear.

awwww.... :love: There's my lil screamer.

She looks so BIG, Alison!!! :shock: How much does she weigh right now?

Lilcujo....feel sorry for the bear. Poor guy had his ear right by her mouth when she was screaming :shock:

Terri - She weighs enough to make my arm get tired :lol: She is probably pushing 15-16lbs at this point. She's huge. I'm not ready for her to start being mobile :(

Alison said:
Lilcujo....feel sorry for the bear. Poor guy had his ear right by her mouth when she was screaming :shock:

Terri - She weighs enough to make my arm get tired :lol: She is probably pushing 15-16lbs at this point. She's huge. I'm not ready for her to start being mobile :(
:hug:: That's when they start wanting to explore everything on their own. :heart: Here's hoping she starts off as a crawler, not a runner! One of my girlfriend's little girls never crawled - not once. The day she figured out how to stand, she was off and running - at 9 months. :shock: It was terrifying! We chased her everywhere. :lol:

And I do feel sorry for the bear. :meh:

awwwwwwww what a cutie!!!
great capture alison :) sweet tones.. and yes i hope shes smiling just now :)
thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

Back