Another WhatISit??? (I'm Old enough)

Oh snapppp you got me!
You're sooo cool now.
Your coolness level just went up a notch in this forum!

Ohh, the "coolness level"... I haven't played this game since third grade. Let me see if I remember how this works...

Oh yeah!?!?! Well saying "coolness level" bumped you down a notch...

"Oh Snap" bumped you down two notches, and putting multiple "p's" on the end of it bumped you down three. :lmao:

If my Mafematiks is right, that means your coolness level on this forum is now 6 levels less.

.... now, remeind me, am I supposed to add something like, "so take that doo-doo face" here? Or is that a different game?

Oh snapppp you got me!
You're sooo cool now.

Ohh, the "coolness level"... I haven't played this game since third grade. Let me see if I remember how this works...

"Oh Snap" bumped you down two notches, and putting multiple "p's" on the end of it bumped you down three. :lmao:

If my Mafematiks is right, that means your coolness level on this forum is now 6 levels less.

.... now, remeind me, am I supposed to add something like, "so take that doo-doo face" here? Or is that a different game?

My coolness level is infinite. I am the AC.

Oh snapppp you got me!
You're sooo cool now.

Good thing we dont' see his type of jackass on the other forum. They'd chew him up there.

Good thing we dont' see his type of jackass on the other forum. They'd chew him up there.

You know what? Both of you can go **** yourselves. I'm too cool for this ****. :mrgreen:

How old are you? Reason I'm asking is that I'm starting to feel like I'm having discussion with a 9 year old... I don't mind "stooping" a few levels... but I don't think I could sleep at night knowing I stooped THAT far.

i think you're supposed to say something about his 'mama'.

How old are you? Reason I'm asking is that I'm starting to feel like I'm having discussion with a 9 year old... I don't mind "stooping" a few levels... but I don't think I could sleep at night knowing I stooped THAT far.

The fact you think the world revolvs around you (from your other therad) and trying to bang on people for taking pictures of things they care about pretty much got you there buddy. This is just the icing on the cake for you.

Enough already...

The fact you think the world revolvs around you (from your other therad) and trying to bang on people for taking pictures of things they care about pretty much got you there buddy. This is just the icing on the cake for you.

So you won't tell me how old you are.... Figued.

Shouldn't you be lurking outside erose90210's window coming up with new ways to tell her how hot you think her body is?

So you won't tell me how old you are.... Figued.

Shouldn't you be lurking outside erose90210's window coming up with new ways to tell her how hot you think her body is?

Is there something wrong with that?

P.S. There is no such thing as too far.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back