Ant Vs Bee

anuragbhateja

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Nature sometime gets very impressive.

It is a really nice shot, but i am not sure the colour helps it, and the watermark probably takes a little more impact out, just because there is so much grey around that the subject dissapears. If you have a fair bit more resolution then an even closer crop could bring out the natural impressivness more. If you want to look at it from an artistic pov then cheating a little and playing with the saturation and colour balance may be in order. Or if you want to go ott then possibly even a selective colour of the bee? Is that ant very big? or is the bee very small? either way a great capture.

tim

tim

It is a really nice shot, but i am not sure the colour helps it, and the watermark probably takes a little more impact out, just because there is so much grey around that the subject dissapears. If you have a fair bit more resolution then an even closer crop could bring out the natural impressivness more. If you want to look at it from an artistic pov then cheating a little and playing with the saturation and colour balance may be in order. Or if you want to go ott then possibly even a selective colour of the bee? Is that ant very big? or is the bee very small? either way a great capture.

tim

tim

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Both things. Ant is BIG and Bee is small one :)

Most reactions

Back