Antartican's first 1'000!.....

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yep, she's always damp and sometimes smells of fish (j/k).... its Antartican!... and she's a lady dont you know ;) .... well done on your first 1'000!!!...great having you here :mrgreen:

:cheers: :band: :cheers:

Congratulations Antarctican... glad you're here! To a thousand more! :thumbup:

That is so cool! Congratulations?
What do you want for your 1.000-posts-party?

yo yo anti-baby.....

conga-fish.....( rats are not appropriate for penguins....)

your so much fun.... have the best personality..and keep up all hoping...

your also great to know when we get thrown under the jail!!!

thanks for being on here... for being so funny..and thanks so much for being my friend..( and all the funnies we share behind scenes...)

:band: CONGRATS ON THE 1K:band:
Didcha ever think that when we met at the zoo, that snowy winter day, that you would be crackin a thousand posts 2 months later. :lmao: :biglaugh: :lmao:
Way to go my friend:thumbup: Awesome havin you here, and hope to see another 1K

i just saw you were at 999 and came looking for this thread! congrats antartican on the big 1000! i'll never be able to look at a penguin again without thinking of you... ;) looking forward to your next 1K :thumbup:

my word association buddy :)

so glad you're here!!!!!! :thumbup:

That's too funny, as I hadn't even noticed my odometer was about to turn over! And ya caught me just in time to make the 1,000th post too. Good timing on the thread, Arch!
~~~I was scrolling down through the new threads and was startled to see the title of this thread. I had to check if I was truly hovering at the 1k mark, as I've only been a TPF'r since early January, when I met Chiller at the Toronto Zoo and he recommended the site. So, thanks Chiller, and thanks to all of you for all the laughs, amazing photos and friendship. Mwah, Mwah, Mwah :flirty: (big damp, but not fishy, kisses headed to all of you).
~~~Lafoto, pass the champagne and strawberries.

Antarctican said:
That's too funny, as I hadn't even noticed my odometer was about to turn over! And ya caught me just in time to make the 1,000th post too. Good timing on the thread, Arch!
~~~I was scrolling down through the new threads and was startled to see the title of this thread. I had to check if I was truly hovering at the 1k mark, as I've only been a TPF'r since early January, when I met Chiller at the Toronto Zoo and he recommended the site. So, thanks Chiller, and thanks to all of you for all the laughs, amazing photos and friendship. Mwah, Mwah, Mwah :flirty: (big damp, but not fishy, kisses headed to all of you).
~~~Lafoto, pass the champagne and strawberries.

eerrrr...yes how embarrising for you.... cough(dontlookatminethen)cough...
... i didnt realize you'd met chiller first... thats cool :mrgreen:

Ravenbird.... you gotta melt the chocolate first??!!

Archangel said:
eerrrr...yes how embarrising for you.... cough(dontlookatminethen)cough...

Too late. I was gonna include in my post that I was averaging 13 posts a day, but then noticed your post-count and signup month, so thought better of it. Arch, ya gotta get out more! No wonder you look so pale and otherworldly in your avatar!

hey hey... i like the pale as death look.....it works for some of us....!!

and angel..just thinking of you will melt chocolate....and yes, i will bring it...

Antarctican said:
Too late. I was gonna include in my post that I was averaging 13 posts a day, but then noticed your post-count and signup month, so thought better of it. Arch, ya gotta get out more! No wonder you look so pale and otherworldly in your avatar!

ah...yes.. i was hoping no one would notice my average daily posts.... i dont think anyone has a higher one... including mods, how embarresing :blushing: .... but hey i have it on all day in the BG whilst im working...and iv always got a computer on in the eve (cuz of my job) , so the odd post now and then adds up!!.... and yes i should go out more :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back