Anton Bachuk Photography

SensePhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
n/a

Last edited:
How many threads are you going to make with the same pictures?

I haven't seen the other ones (I just came back from being gone for a while)... but there are a few decent ones here, surrounded by a number of pretty blah images. If you want to show off your photography prowess I would suggest using only quality images of a clear subject that will be interesting to the masses (I.E. not an image of your roof, your honda, your house, etc.)

I haven't seen the other ones (I just came back from being gone for a while)... but there are a few decent ones here, surrounded by a number of pretty blah images. If you want to show off your photography prowess I would suggest using only quality images of a clear subject that will be interesting to the masses (I.E. not an image of your roof, your honda, your house, etc.)

Thank you that's exactly the kind of feedback I'm looking for.

Some pretty good shooting going on there. The houses across the street, the urban landscape shot I liked so well last nighte, still needs work in the sky's blown out area, and you lost the lovely color of the flowers in that image in this post's re-working of the original capture; that image deserves better post production work than I think you can do right now--keep it around for later re-working. Maybe in a year you'll be able to pull a masterpiece out of it,with better post techniques.

The backyard shot with the swing, fences, slide, and peek-a-boo view of the neighboring house is a good shot too. You have a lot of potential, but you are also showing some so-so stuff, like the red berries...and as I said last night, ignore the snarky comments and the friction and hassles...this forum needs some tension, a little bit of friction does help to keep things interesting I think. A little bitterness makes the sweet things taste sweeter. Ignore the peanut gallery if you can--although it is fun to sometimes turn and engage with them...

Keep shooting!

Some pretty good shooting going on there. The houses across the street, the urban landscape shot I liked so well last nighte, still needs work in the sky's blown out area, and you lost the lovely color of the flowers in that image in this post's re-working of the original capture; that image deserves better post production work than I think you can do right now--keep it around for later re-working. Maybe in a year you'll be able to pull a masterpiece out of it,with better post techniques.

The backyard shot with the swing, fences, slide, and peek-a-boo view of the neighboring house is a good shot too. You have a lot of potential, but you are also showing some so-so stuff, like the red berries...and as I said last night, ignore the snarky comments and the friction and hassles...this forum needs some tension, a little bit of friction does help to keep things interesting I think. A little bitterness makes the sweet things taste sweeter. Ignore the peanut gallery if you can--although it is fun to sometimes turn and engage with them...

Keep shooting!

Thanks again Derrel (the berries are gone lol)

Went trough my archive, heres more shots
IMG_0444-1.jpg

IMG_0598-2.jpg

IMG_0488-1.jpg

IMG_00542-1.jpg

DSC_0234-1.jpg

DSC_0179-2.jpg

DSC_0173-1.jpg

dog-1.jpg

a1-1-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Most of these are fairly boring. They look blurry, and maybe over-edited. Keep shooting though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back